] [ Other
links: America, Australia...]
- Salsatecas - ambitious site that give's
information on the salsa scene in central Europe (Austria, Germany,
Belgium...) in many languages.
- Salsa-UK. Events in the London area, good music
reviews and more.
- Salsa.co.uk. Good site for info on clubs, teachers
and more in London.
- Salsaclass.co.uk. About classes and events in London.
- !Salseros!. Yet another site with info on clubs,
events teachers and more in London. Edited by a dance instructor and
with introduction to salsa steps.
- Edinburgh Latin Music and
Dance Service. The name says it all. Has also some
info about what's going on elsewhere in England and other places in
- Salsatap. A salsa website with a Cuban flavour - showing classes, DVDs with video
clips, world links etc.
based in London, UK, and promotes Cuban and African Salsa. Aims to
provide a central resource for all Salsa enthusiasts and will host
news, events and listings.
- SalsaFrance (former Salsa-fr.com). Reviews,
discussions, articles and more. (In French only, but the editor speaks
and writes English fluently.)
- Institut Superieur des Arts Afro Cubain. School with courses for
musicians and dancers with high level professional teachers (in French
- Salsa Loca. Extensive list of Salsa
clubs/restaurants in Paris and a dictionary among other things. (In
French and Spanish)
About what's up in the South-East corner of France between Marseille
and the Italian border.
- Salsa Pa'Ca. Has information about clubs and
events in Marseille and some other cities in the south-east corner of
France. In French only but everyone should be able to get an idea about
where to go in Marseille at the Where to go-page.
- dos con dos. (In French only.) Well-updated site
(and with new address and design) about activities in Paris for those
who can read French. Dos con dos is specialised in teaching and
demonstrating la Rueda.
- Cuba Latina. (In French only) Nice and informative
site about the music, cigars, cars and other things you can find in
Cuba, aswell as a not very up to date guide to
Salsa clubs in Paris. BUT years now since last update...
Informative pages about classes and clubs in Paris. Good information
about clubs outside of Paris.
- Radio Latina. The name should give you a clue -
it's the site of the latin radio in Paris. Gives you information about
music, activities and much more. In French only.
- Der Salsaholic. Good German site with info on
concerts in Germany and neighbour countries, record reviews. Some in
English, most in German.
- Sals@lemania. Another German site with much the
same profile as Salsaholic.
- Latin Dance has lots of information about places
to dance in Germany and other European countries, as well as a good
list of links.
- SalsaDe Good site to look for places to dance
in Germany, and for events in the Rhein-Main region.
- Salsatours. Why not go to Venezuala to learn to
dance? Salsatours might bring you there!
- Latin Gate. Classes, clubs and more in Tel Aviv
and elsewhere. Organizing trips to Cuba!
- Latin American Dances. Discotheques, concerts, dance courses
and more in Milano.
- Salsa World (In Italian only.) Information about
the history of salsa, Cuba and more.
- Disco Latino (in Italian only) has the ambition to
be the most complete guide to discotheques, bars and restaurants with
salsa dancing all over Italy. Also with CD shop.
- Salsa Planet presents a guide to the salsa scene in
Rome. Numerous Italian links. Edited by a
teacher of Cuban style salsa. In Italian and English.
- Salsanet - The Dutch Samba and
Salsa Floor. Among other things about what's up in
Amsterdam and Utrecht.
dancing in Amsterdam. Tells you where you can dance in
Amsterdam and has links to other Dutch sites.
Latin World. Agenda for Groningen, a list of salsa
classes in Netherland, an introduction to Rueda and more.
- Mario's Timba Site/Puntocubano:
Initially a promising site with lots of info about the timba
(salsa a lo cubano) but not updated since August 2004.
Info about schools, events and venues in Groningen and North-East
Netherland (in Dutch).
- Todosalsa: (In Spanish only): The ultimate guide
to clubs and more in Spain.
- Salsa en Madrid. (In Spanishh only.)
Excellent guide who tells you where you can dance, learn and eat salsa.
Palacio de la Salsa Presents a history of the salsa and
guides to some Spanish cities. In Spanish only.
- Salsa en la playa - Clubs, classes and more in the
Frenchspeaking parts of the country (Lausanne, Geneva, Fribourg). In
French and English.
- Latino Pages. Salsa and samba in Switzerland (in
- Salsa.ch - el portal de la salsa en suiza (in
Spanish, French, Germand and Italian!).
[Scandinavian links] [Other
[ home ] [ Oslo